General description of stuff -
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not accept the terms and don’t use the site! The Admin Portal site (TAP) is provided as a benefit to its users and as a source of information as well as peer to peer idea and information sharing. The ideas, information, suggestions, and all content are provided under this pretense.
'KensieMae’, 'KMT’, 'KensieMae Technologies' and 'us' or 'we' refers to the owners of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Other than the website owner’s professional relationship and certifications with Ellie Mae® and Encompass, no other formal endorsement of the information contained on this website exists. KensieMae, LLC and KensieMae Technologies, Inc, are not in any other way affiliated with Ellie Mae®, and the views, information, opinions, and data contained within this website and its pages do not necessarily reflect the expressions or opinions of Ellie Mae®.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
More Legal Sounding Stuff:
Introduction. These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these "Terms" or these "Website Standard Terms And Conditions") contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to hereinbelow as this "Website"). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights. Other than the content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, KensieMae, Inc, KensieMae Technologies, LLC, and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Restrictions. You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following: republishing any Website material in any media; selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material; publicly performing and/or showing any Website material; using this Website in any way that is, or may be damaging to this Website; using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website; using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity; engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website; using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing. Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and we may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain the confidentiality of such information.
Your Content. In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. We reserve the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
No warranties. This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and we make no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of liability. In no event shall we nor any officers, directors or employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and we, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Indemnification. You hereby indemnify us to the fullest extent from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms. We are permitted to revise these Terms at any time as deemed fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website.
Assignment. We shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Entire Agreement. These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between us and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York for the resolution of any disputes.